The Eshleman Foundation advances the machinery condition monitoring industry by vocational training scholarships in the condition monitoring industry. If you are ready to further your career and want to apply for a training scholarship, there are a number of opportunities available. Scholarship opportunities include:
a. Full funding for Vibration Institute classes and exams are available.
i. A minimum of 3 scholarships will be given out each fiscal quarter.
ii. Limited travel funds available.
b. Full funding for Vibration Institute Annual Training Conference.
i. A minimum of 2 scholarships are available annually.
c. All recent returning military veterans within 2 years of active duty qualify for 50% scholarship funding on training, but may apply for full funding.
To be considered for a vocational training scholarship, here’s what we need from you:
● Demonstrated interest in the industry as a career choice
○ Application letter of interest explaining why you want to do this training and/or certification, and what you wish to achieve.
● Volunteer experience with the Vibration Institute as well as other organizations
● History of involvement with the Vibration Institute
● Special considerations
○ Unemployed persons
○ Recent returning veterans needing a career after the military
To get started, complete an application and submit at least one month prior to date of the desired training you wish to do.
a. Include resume
b. Include letter of interest
2. Submit to Foundation Executive Assistant Carolyn Porter at email@example.com
3. Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee